Best ASP.NET 4.6 Hosting Directory 2019
A-Z Best ASP.NET 4.6 Hosting Providers Directory
What is ASP.NET 4.6 Hosting?
This means that the Web hosting provider supports .NET 4.6 Framework hosting. It was released with Visual Studio 2015.
- New just-in-time compiler (JIT)
- WPF improvements for spell check
- Added support in SQL Connectivity for AlwaysOn
- Azure SQL Database distributed transactions
- Support for paths longer than 260 characters
- TLS 1.1/1.2 support for ClickOnce
- Enabling .NET desktop apps with Project Centennial
- 3-30 GB Website Disk Space
- 50 GB – Unmetered Monthly Bandwidth/Data Transfer
- Free email included
- WebMail Access
- POP3, IMAP, SMTP
- Unlimited Subdomains
- 10-50 FTP Users
- FTP over SSL
- SmarterStats Website Analytics
- Raw Log Files
- Plesk Control Panel
- Windows Server 2016/2012
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 10/8
- Full Trust and Medium Trust Supported
- Isolated Application Pool
- SQL 2016, 2014
- SQL Backup and SQL Restore
- Microsoft Access Database
- ASP.NET Core 2/1
- ASP.NET 4.7/4.6
- ASP.NET MVC 6/5
- Classic ASP
- PHP 7/5
- 99.9% Uptime
- 24/7 Technical Support
First you should define what plan you are looking for as technologies, server resources and so on, then to find a company which provide it, and click on the “Sign up” button which could also be “Create an account” or “Add to cart”, follow the next steps providing your users details and make the payment. Most companies will send you your new account credentials in a couple of minutes.
Usually you could make a payment via credit card or Paypal, some companies also offer additional methods as checks, bank transfer etc…
It should be very easy, in your control panel should be button called “Cancel” or “Terminate” the account. If not, then you should ask your provider about the steps.
No, this is not a mandatory, you could purchase your domain later. You will receive some virtual web address as by example your-server.webhostingbrowse.com, so you could use it to access your server.
To work your domain you should pointed it to your server, this could be done if you use the DNS records of your Web Host, or to create a new “A” or “cname” host records.
It could also take some time, the DNS propagation usually takes 12-24 hours.
It’s not difficult to migrate your website, you could backup (files, database, emails etc…) it first and after that to restore it to the new place. You could use for this the existing control panel (WHM/cPanel, Plesk) or to make it manually. Also to ask the new provider for assistance, many plans include as option – free site migration.
The most common method is to copy your files (scripts, images, styles) using an FTP client, the other option is to use the control manager -> File Manager or SSH/Remote Desktop connection. For the database you could create an install script or to use some of the SQL administration tools (for example phpMyAdmin).
- How to configure FTP over SSL using FileZilla with ASP.NET hosting
- How to increase the maximum upload file size using Windows Hosting and IIS
- How to host PHP on Windows Server
- How to Create and Install Free Self-signed SSL Certificate using Windows Hosting and Plesk
- How to Find the Best Developer ASP.NET Hosting