The most popular Windows hosting control panel is Plesk. In this tutorial you will find how to install ASP.NET hosting control panel on Windows server.
To install the Plesk control panel for Windows on your server using GUI you should use the following steps:
1. Log in to your system as Administrator.
2. Ddownload the required Plesk installation package from SWsoft …
How to change ASP.NET version in IIS 7
1. Clich on Start Menu, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. Click on Application Pools, and locate the application pool for your web site.
3. Right click on the application pool and click on Basic Settings.
4. Change the ASP.NET version from the drop down menu under .NET Framework Version.
Once you have created your ASP.NET website, you will need to select a commercial Windows Hosting Provider. There are many ASP.NET hosting companies that offer different types of ASP.NET Web hosting services and technologies, but essential for the Customer is the value of these ASP.NET Hosting services, which means that the ASP.NET Host should best suit all of …
.NET Framework 4 is required to run and develop ASP.NET 4.0 sites.
Install .NET Framework 4
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4 web installer package downloads and installs the .NET Framework.
Recommended Minimum: Pentium 1 GHz or higher with 512 MB RAM or more
Minimum disk space: 850 MB
Internet Information Services (IIS) version 6.0 or later
Microsoft Data Access Components 2.8 or later