How to change ASP.NET version in IIS 7
1. Clich on Start Menu, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. Click on Application Pools, and locate the application pool for your web site.
3. Right click on the application pool and click on Basic Settings.
4. Change the ASP.NET version from the drop down menu under .NET Framework Version.
Once you have created your ASP.NET website, you will need to select a commercial Windows Hosting Provider. There are many ASP.NET hosting companies that offer different types of ASP.NET Web hosting services and technologies, but essential for the Customer is the value of these ASP.NET Hosting services, which means that the ASP.NET Host should best suit all of …
This web hosting tutorial will explain how to host PHP on Windows Server.
Install PHP on Windows Server
You should download and install the PHP Windows installer from http://php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php
It will install and configure PHP and all the built-in and PECL extensions, as well as configure many of the popular web servers such as IIS, Apache, and Xitami.
First, install your selected …
Once you have created your website, you will need to select a Web Hosting Provider or to host your site on your home PC.
Host a website with Web Hosting Provider
1. Select a reliable Web Hosting provider which will fulfill your requirements as technology (Windows hosting, Linux hosting), location, support, price etc…
2. Get a Web Hosting plan (Shared hosting, …
Windows is the most prominent operating system released under a proprietary software license, whereas Linux is the most prominent operating system released under a free software license. However, most Linux distribution sites also have proprietary components for their distribution available.
Both technologies are suitable for beginners, professional web developers, and everyone in between, but it is essential to choose …